Auckland Council has appointed an independent panel to review how well the CCOs are working. You’ll be able to have your say from 21 February – 22 March 2020.
You’ll find all the details available here.
The panel’s role is to identify what is working well, what is not working, and how we can improve.
It will provide recommendations to ensure:
- the services CCOs provide are efficient and effective
- their decision-making has satisfactory levels of political oversight, public transparency, and accountability.
The five CCOs covered by the review are:
- Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development (ATEED)
- Auckland Transport (AT)
- Panuku Development Auckland
- Regional Facilities Auckland (RFA)